Pound-for-pound, the Netgate 2100 security gateway appliance with pfSense+ software delivers unbeatable performance and flexibility in its class. It is ideal for home, remote worker, and small business deployments that require more compute resources to support the use of multiple pfSense add-on packages and VPN performance to support multiple user- and site-to-site connections.
Featuring a Dual-core ARM Cortex A53 1.2 GHz CPU, a dedicated 1 GbE WAN port (RJ45/SFP combo), (4) 1 GbE Marvell switch ports, 4 GB of DDR4 RAM, and upgradeable storage.
- Delivers 1.56 Gbps routing for common iPerf3 traffic and over 850 Mbps of firewall throughput.
- Equipped for memory-intensive packages, e.g., IDS/IPS
- Secured by pfSense software
- Equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command-line interface or typing arcane commands.
IDEAL FOR CONSUMERS, REMOTE WORKERS, SMB NEEDS
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO), home labs, remote workers, and branch offices.
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next-generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real-time information
- Network tap