Frequently Asked Questions
We have customers across Canada and the United States. We currently provide on-site technical service in these communities:
- Kingston, Gananoque, Napanee
- Smith Falls, Perth, Westport
- Greater Toronto Area
We provide a complete range of computer related products and services for small and medium sized businesses. A short list of the solutions:
- Email Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Maintenance
- Network Hardware
- Phone Systems
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Shared Calendars
- Antivirus and Malware Protection
- Lenovo Warranty
We carefully select our vendor partners based on a balanced evaluation of their offering which includes quality, features/benefits, and pricing. We focus on vendors who provide exception product for small and medium businesses at a competitive price point. A short list of vendor partners and their products:
- Lenovo: desktops, laptops, and servers.
- Google: G Suite.
- Microsoft: Office 365, and computer accessories.
- Fortinet: unified threat management devices
- Netgate: threat management devices
- Netgear: networking equipment
- ZyXEL: networking equipment
- EnGenius: wireless access points and surveillance cameras
- babyTEL: business phone systems
- ESET: malware protection
Great question but we do not have enough information about you to give you a reasonable answer. We have been told we are very expensive and other tell us we do not charge enough. Tell us your biggest technology challenge and we will let you know how much you will need to invest to solve it.
Got Another Question?
Didn’t find the answer to your question here? Complete the contact form below with as much detail as possible as a member of our team will get back to you.